The IGDATC Podcast still exists
Were behind again delivering the podcast from March. We chat in missing man formation (missing woman formation?) since Jacque is absent, but special guest Beau Severson was invited in her absense. Here’s the 14th episode of the International Game Developers Association Twin Cities Chapter podcast.
We invite your feedback and comments. Thank you for listening.
What We’ve Been Doing and Other Nonsense
- Tori: more audio gigs including two game audio gigs, full time freelance and teaching at IPR
- Beau: website update and working on a Kickstarter campaign, and games
- Ryan: Minnetron website, developing a game for mobile, playing games and a free game contest
Discussion Topics and Links
- IGDATC Website has comments enabled now. Come and comment on our podcast post!
- Listen in for details about how you can get a copy of ‘The Ball’ for Steam
- Global Game Jam event discussion.
- Last month’s meeting discussion (video)
- GGJ review, post-mortem, etc.
- Join the e-mail mailing list: http://www.igdatc.org/mailing-list/
Comments, ideas, concerns, corrections, recipes and/or conspiracy theories, please contact us via:
Podcast: Play in new window