The IGDATC Podcast Episode 25, Candies!
Wait for the drop… boom. Zach, Ryan and Tori discuss various going’s on in the game-o-sphere, local and beyond. Thank you for listening.
- Zach talks about his Oculus Rift, an affordable VR headset for home use.
- Discussion about Microsoft Research’s “Peripheral Projected Illusions for Interactive Experiences” IllumiRoom.
- Brain Games on National Geographic Channel (here’s a cool clip).
- Game discussions: Bioshock Infinate, Bioshock Composer on Top Score Podcast (MPR!), XCOM, Driver San Francisco, Battle Blocks Theater
- Ryan kinda does Ludum Dare with Nate Yourchuck: Hipster Pad.
- CoderDojo Twin Cities helps local kids learn programming. Ryan’s sons love Scratch!
- Candies! game. Best to just try it. Give it a minute, it will suprise you.
- Discussion of last months presenters.
- Any modders out there? We’re planning on talking about modding in a future episode and would like your input.
- Zach Wendt is the president of the IGDA Twin Cities chapter.
Comments, ideas, concerns, corrections, recipes and/or conspiracy theories, please contact us via:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download