The IGDATC Podcast Episode 29, Three Times the Charm
After a typical delay, we’re happy to release our latest podcast ramblings. Ryan, Tori and Martin discuss various game related happenings, movies, and the upcoming next generation consoles.
- Martin discusses his business, a custom game engine he’s made for iOS, and some projects,
- Ryan’s Game Progress
- Martin wrote an article for IGDA Perspectives, When Board Games Go Mobile
- Tori discusses his presentation on Game Audio using WISE in Unity
- Candy Box 2 sucks… you in! Martin recommends StackExchange
- Ryan plays GTAV, plays the stock market
- Diablo 3 auction house is going away
- Ryan’s Galaxy Nexus phone died, so he’s on iOS 7.
- Next Generation Consoles discussion, who’s getting one, or why not.
- Apportable as applied by local devs, and some greater known developers.
- Steam games, playing games on Steam, and the upcoming Steam Machine, and the Steam Controller (with Haptics?)
- Meeting thoughts,
- local success and failures of game companies,
- Jelly Flop! and group doodles!
Special Thanks, Man-On-The-Street Interviewer
- Martin Grider is a local game developer who has games on iOS and Mac. He’s an independent contractor with his company Abstract Puzzle.
Comments, ideas, concerns, corrections, recipes and/or conspiracy theories, please contact us via:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download